Monday, September 25, 2023

Is That A Question, Baby?

 

"hmm yes cutie, let me hear you voice louder" he growled in your ear 

"mmm D-daaaaddy, right there" you screamed feeling his cock carving its way inside, hitting that spot that made you weak

"that's good, that's a good girl" he tightened his grip and pushed further pleased with your obedience "you walk all smug and fancy on the streets. Lots of gurls drooling and swooning. Lots of guys wishing to get some, but they don't even know..." he chuckled 

You moaned louder when his cock went all the way out and back in one thrust. Your knees went jelly but his arms just held you there like a good fuck toy

"they don't know when you get home you're not the man anymore, no. Not with that pretty lil' thing between your legs..." his breath hot on your neck, teeth scrapping right at your nape "mmm they don't know what you need, they don't know who you are, baby girl" he turned your head taking your mouth into his, his tongue hungry inside, you loved to be filled on both ends like that, and he knew 

"tell me" he let you breath "tell me what you are"  you whined, eyes pleading to not talk "tell me what you need, use your words sweetie"  he bit your ear playful but warning 

You gasped "I-I'm..." you trailed off and he pulled his cock out, teasing you "I'm your girl?" 

He pushed his cock back to the hilt "is that a question baby?" and took his cock out again, not the answer he wanted 

You moaned desperate for more... Needing more "I'm your wife, sir. Your princess, Daddy" you babbled "please Daddy... I need it" 

He chuckled, starting to slide his cock back, but slowly, teasingly. He wasn't satisfied "mm use your words, sweetie, I told you already" 

"mmm sir, please I need your cock" you mewled "your princess needs your cock to fill me up, Daddy please" 

He smiled satisfied, took your mouth again and bent you over, finally hammering your pussy with all its might 

"that's my girl..." 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Yes, Daddy

" You‘re doing great, baby girl. I love you so much!  My beautiful princess. So tight and so slippery. I love you more, when pussy is a...