Thursday, August 1, 2024

Babydoll

Yes, baby girl,  there's quite a line for you.   So many of my friends want to feel how sweet and tight your cunt is.   The added benefit of knowing you're my son and I fuck you all the time only makes it all the more enticing for them. 

Of course,  I know you love it,  princess.   This is what you wanted, being taken by your father's colleagues and friends again and again while I watch and ensure you're pleasuring them appropriately.

Daddy will make it all better, babydoll.   Let them have their way with you.  It'll all be over soon and then Daddy will kiss your sweet,  swollen pussy until it's all better and show you how a gentle, slow fuck can make you tingle from head to toe. 

That's Daddy's girl.

No comments:

Post a Comment

It's Time

"You see how good that makes you feel. See how Daddy's fingers make your little hole squeeze over and over? That means your ready f...