Wednesday, August 21, 2024

You're Going To Get.....

"Really, you let coach lock your dick up?"

"I had no choice, he was going to kick me off the team."

"Show me."

"OK, but remember this wasn't my idea."

"Holy shit, its pink!"

"Yeah."

"It's so small. It's like you don't have a dick anymore. What happened to your pubes?"

"Coach shaved them off along with everything from my ears down. He said it was essential, otherwise they would get stuck in the cage and rip out."

"Fuck, I can't believe you did this. You gave up your manhood."

"No, I didn't. I'm still a man." 

"Nobody will look at you now and agree that you're a man."

"Did coach fuck you?"

"What do you mean? Of course he didn't fuck me!"

"Yet."

"What do you mean yet? Nobody is going to fuck me."

"Lots of men are going to fuck you. I'm betting the next time you undress in the locker room your teammates are going to look at you, all smooth and hairless with your dick in a tiny pink cage and bend you over to run a train on your ass."

"Never, they are my friends."

"Your body says otherwise. I am your friend...in fact, I am your best friend and I'm going to bend you over and fuck you."

"What! No way I'm letting you fuck me!"

"When a man wants to use your pussy to bust a nut, he simply fucks you until your guts are coated in his hot baby batter. You might as well get used to the idea."

"I'm not getting used to anything. I don't have a pussy and I don't get fucked!"

"While you are technically correct, you don't have a pussy between your legs...yet. You will have one soon. Once a man sticks his cock up your ass and cums inside of you, your ass becomes a pussy or, more accurately, a cunt."

"I don't want a cunt!"

"Again, it no longer matters."

"But...."

"Enough talking, bend over! I'm going to you a pussy."

No comments:

Post a Comment

It's Time

"You see how good that makes you feel. See how Daddy's fingers make your little hole squeeze over and over? That means your ready f...