Tuesday, September 6, 2022

The Blindfold

It was bad enough that Bart, my roommate for the last two years, my Daddy for the last six months, was renting me out to fellow classmates at State.  I was spending four to five afternoons every week, buck naked on our bed, taking stud-boy cock up my always sore and aching pussy.   And it was usually four or five different dudes every afternoon.  I’d stink of cum by the time they were finished with me.  All that was bad enough.  But Bart insisted that I always be blindfolded during these sessions.  Always.  So I never knew who was fucking me, who was using me as their fuck-bitch, or cocksucker.  And that somehow made everything seem so much dirtier, and made me feel like such a total whore.

It’s been going on for over two months now and I’ve lost count as to how many strangers I’ve serviced.   But the thing is, whenever I’m on campus now, I can’t help noticing guys looking at me and smiling, smiling as if they’re remembering what they did to me, what they did to my naked body. And sometimes a group of them will be standing together and talking and laughing as they look at me, and I don’t know if one of them is describing what he did to me just yesterday, or last week, or last month, or whether all of them have fucked me and are comparing notes.

Or it might just be that they’re all just discussing stuff they heard about me from other dudes who’ve fucked me and deciding whether they wanted to rent me out for an hour or two. Or it might be that it’s all my imagination, that they’re not even talking about me at all.  And that’s thing. Not knowing who’s fucked me, I don’t know what’s going on. It makes me feel like I’m buck naked every time I walk around the campus now, totally exposed to all of my classmates.

And it’s even worse when I’m with friends. Has Mike fucked me? Has Jeff? Ben and Steve? Have every one of my friends already fucked me and shared jokes about it?  Am I the laughingstock of everyone I know?  Or is it all in my mind?  I just don’t know, and it drives me crazy.

Like I said, it’s bad enough being turned into a fuck-whore for total strangers, but not knowing who’s fucking me makes it so much worse.  I just wish Bart would let me dispense with the blindfold and let me see who’s fucking me, who I’m sucking off, whose piss I’m downing.  Of course, it might be worse knowing that it was Ben and Steve who double-dicked me last week, or that Mike’s the dude who’s been fucking me at least four times every week since the very start. All that would be terrible to find out.   I don’t want to find that out. But, not knowing, I also can’t help worrying that my fears are well-founded and that it’s not strangers I’ve been servicing but my closest friends, that it’s my closest friends who’ve been bitching me out like a dirty little whore.

Oh, God, this fucking blindfold is driving me nuts!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Yes, Daddy

" You‘re doing great, baby girl. I love you so much!  My beautiful princess. So tight and so slippery. I love you more, when pussy is a...