Sunday, August 20, 2023

4 Big Questions From A Dear Follower


I got this great question from a follower on Twitter and I knew I had to respond:

 I just read https://thatsmrfaggot2you.blogspot.com/2020/10/advice-for-virgin-male-bottoms.html I have the disposable enema that I just dumped and reuse by filling up with like warm water but sometimes I feel I’m not doing it right. Or cleaning it fully like how do I know? Also how do I make it smell good cause I’m always worried it might still smell like an ass. Another thing about being hairless down there I saw I was going to use the cream bait but I saw they you shouldn’t put it near your hole. Mine is mostly hairless just near the hole area it has some hair and I would like it to be hairless if possible.

There's a lot to answer here and I'm going to do my very best to answer openly, honestly and even brutally if I must to give the most informationI can.

1. Disposable enema's: Going to be honest here, I'm not a fan of them. I think there is too much work involved in them. I also think at least from my experience they didn't do the job I wanted... and granted maybe I did them wrong. Who knows. I'm a fan of either the enema bag or shower shot. Which I will get into in the second question. However, I know some bottoms who swear by disposable enema's. There is an alternative to this and that is the https://www.amazon.com/Colt-Big-Cleanser-Anal-Douche/dp/B00KVGXRK8 something like the link--- enema bulbs. I think this could could work better for you.

2. Or cleaning it fully like how do I know?: Ok, this is an easy answer, at least for me. I say that because I'm one of those "princesses" who enema every day. I don't feel fully myself if I don't. In my opinion, a clean pussy is a ready pussy, just saying. This is why I like the enema bag or shower shot. For the longest time it was the old standard red enema bag to clean out, for decades. I swore by it. Then I show a video with a shower shot https://www.amazon.com/Aluminum-Vaginal-Cleaner-Stainless-Handheld/dp/B07S8PJ3ZD/ref=sr_1_4_sspa?crid=23UDPAL0YLCQ&keywords=shower+shot+for+men&qid=1692546061&sprefix=shower+shot+%2Caps%2C107&sr=8-4-spons&sp_csd=d2lkZ2V0TmFtZT1zcF9hdGY&psc=1  and bought it. I'm a huge fan of this. So easy to use and even install.

But your question is how do you know you are really clean. Easy you keep doing it till the water you expel runs clear. It may take a while but it will happen. Change in diet helps with this as well with more fiber and fruit and less meat as meat takes longer to digest. Some bottoms--- those who fist, also fat the day before they are fisted. I've even known some bottoms who do that just to get fucked.


3. How do I make it smell good cause I’m always worried it might still smell like an ass?

It's not weird get to know more about one of your most intimate body parts. But if a new level of familiarity has left you uncomfortably acquainted with the way your boi-pussy (this is the only time in this answer I'm using this term to make it clear I'm talking about males although what is said here can be applied to the cis-gendered female as well) smells, you might be having a few less-than-pleasant thoughts. Fear not— I can explain everything you need to know. you should get familiar with your own butt, so that if there is an issue (like an atypical unpleasant odor), you'll be able to notice something out of the ordinary more quickly.

Seeing our pussy frequently allows for us to detect a small change sooner . The benefit of checking yourself out is early detection of problems, that, if left, can turn into a more serious issue. That includes smell, infection, pussy cramps, and other issues. It's also particularly important to care for the butt and pussy regularly, since this is a pretty sensitive body part. I think one thing that people need to understand is that the pussy and pussy area is very thin, so you really need to treat it with respect. While keeping your pussy clean is paramount, you also need to be wary of over-cleaning, because it can disrupt the anal microbiome. Your pussy's ecosystem contains good bacteria that prevent infections. But if you use anti-microbial wipes or douche before anal sex, you could be more prone to infections if you sustain small cuts in your pussy. Fear not, here's everything you need to know about properly cleaning—and what to do if you're still smelling abnormally stinky down there.

Why does your pussy smell?

Here's a fun fact: As far as odors go, your pussy smell is similar to your armpit. They're both hard-to-reach areas, there's not a lot of air, there's hair, and there's moisture, so all of those things combined with sweat glands in the area can affect the smell. Body parts that aren't exposed to air are more likely to have a scent if you think about the B.O. hot spots on your body, they all have that in common, and it just so happens that both the armpit and butt area are also hotspots for pheromones, your body's natural scent. Of course, there's one big factor that makes the pussy smell different than an armpit: Poop comes out of it. "When you think about smell, everyone's minds go right to poop, so it's understandable though unnecessary if you're feeling a bit squeamish while asking, How do I stop my butt from smelling? 

Make sure you're washing your butt correctly. If you're got a smelly pussy, let's get back to basics and make sure you're wiping and washing correctly. You should wipe front to back using several wads of toilet paper if necessary, but resist the urge to use wet wipes because most people don't use them right. People use wet wipes and then pull up their pants, so what happens is that the moisture sits there, the moisture just festers, and it causes a change in bacteria and leads to irritation. This is basically the opposite of what you're after. I use wet wipes when at home primarily and then towel dry my pussy so I don't have sitting moisture.

Some people recommend either using a bidet or taking a shower post-poop to maintain the freshest scent and best overall pussy health. The key is how do you wipe the least and be the cleanest that you can be. Using a bidet or a water attachment of some sort or popping into the shower and cleaning yourself is your best bet for making sure your butt is clean. (hence my recommendation for the shower shot, which also in my opinion... although I'm no doctor reduces the number of times you poop during the day) 

If you think, my pussy smells even after washing, here's how to get rid of pussy odor

So you're wiping correctly, and even going the extra mile to use a bidet or gently cleanse your butt in the shower, but you're still having issues with stink? Here are some places to start.

Exfoliate: Consider opting for a body or butt scrub to slough off dead skin cell buildup and debris. A lot of people augment smell with different oils or lotions, and I am all for that. The purpose of a body scrub is to create a really good environment for healthy tissue, but also for a really good lingering smell. Essentially, we want to be just as attentive to our pussies—or even more so—as the rest of our bodies. The everyday grime from life's activities is not limited to our hands and faces. It accumulates across our entire body, including—you guessed it—the anal region. We sweat, we poop, we have sex, and all of these situations create bodily waste and fluids that need an appropriate scrub to cleanse and rejuvenate the skin. And just like the face, exfoliation is paramount to creating healthy pussy hygiene."

Keep your pussy dry: 
Outside of the shower, you'll want to be sure to keep the area as dry as possible. If you don't dry yourself off completely after a shower, the moisture is then sitting between your cheeks. When it's not dry, you're sitting all day long or all night with excess moisture, which can lead to a significant amount of issues. Those issues can turn into stinky problems, like bacterial or fungal infections. Eliminating moisture is also where your underwear choice comes into play. Moisture can be trapped if you're wearing older underwear, I stress that aeration is key for a better-smelling pussy area. The purpose of many of the newer pairs of underwear is aeration, which allows things to dry— especially if you're sweating. Change your breathable underwear frequently, especially post-gym. Or better yet—consider going commando or even a jockstrap (what I call our princess panties---- maybe a term I coined). Some people don't wear underwear at all, and the aeration is better, especially during summer months where there's so much moisture in that area that this smell may dissipate.

When to seek medical help

If you're noticing a sudden change in how your bum smells—if there's a fishy or foul-smelling order accompanied by discharge—or if you're dealing with other issues like pain, fever, and gastrointestinal issues, you might need to chat with a doctor to rule out hemorrhoids, inflammatory bowel disease, or other health conditions.

Sometimes a butt is just smelly. Never even considered how your butt smells? Fair. Butts aren't supposed to smell like daisies, and doing nothing for the sake of bettering your pussy smell is a-okay too. There are so many different camps of people. Some people don't use deodorant, and they love their natural scent. A lot of people like to be able to smell their partner and understand their natural smell. In other words: To each their own.



4. Another thing about being hairless down there I saw I was going to use the cream bait but I saw they you shouldn’t put it near your hole.

(BTW, I'll admit that this pic is ME) I would NEVER, NEVER put a hair cream remover anywhere near my pussy as the skin is just as sensitive or even more so than say your nipple. Years ago as a newbie drag queen I was using Nair on my chest to remove hair even after shaving it off as I needed to be that smooth. Anyway, I got the tiniest mount of Nair on it and caused a small burn on my nipple because of the product. Most people shave using disposable safety razors. Some go as far as to use feminine razors that are used for that area. Some go further and get it waxed (if I had the money I would go this route) and some go to the extreme and get it lasered off.

One thing to remember however, is that while being hairless is seen as the height of submissive "pussyboy-ness" (yes I'll create that word to get my point across) it isn't the end all of be all. Total body hair removal from shaving can be a bitch, let's be honest about that. As it is it can very often if your very hairy to begin with. But hairlessness is NOT for everybody. Some Daddies love a hairy girl. Hairlessness also isn't the end all of being effeminate. There I said it. I've met in my 57 years of life some overtly girl hairy gurls ( and I mean like, "hey gurl, hey" kind of girls) meaning very sissy. Look at the late Leslie Jordan, that was one hairy sissy.... Just a saying.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Yes, Daddy

" You‘re doing great, baby girl. I love you so much!  My beautiful princess. So tight and so slippery. I love you more, when pussy is a...